1 cup almond flour
4 tbsp Truvia
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla extract
1 small pinch of salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup single cream
Optional: 1oz sugar-free chocolate chips or chunks of sugar-free dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Lightly beat eggs, add vanilla extract and cream and combine.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well until smooth.
5. Spoon mixture into individual muffin tins or cups (I used a mini muffin pan with 24 holes. I found this to be a better way to do portion control.)
6. Lightly sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top if using.
7. Bake for 22 minutes if using a 24 muffin pan, 30 minutes for 12, until springy and firm to touch.