Spinach Garlic Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 prepared pizza crust (make your own or use boboli or something similar)
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herb
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemay, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450′ F,
- Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds
- Place pizza crust on pizza sheet and brush entire surface with oil mixture.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella, tomato, and feta.
- Sprinkle pizza with rosemary and parmesan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.