This was super easy as you’ll see in the directions. And it was delicious. Probably enough servings for 6-8 people.
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can vegetable broth
- 1 paclet taco rice
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cheese!