- 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- 1/2 cup light mushroom-flavored soy sauce, (found in asian food market)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Splash(s) of peanut or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 block tofu, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 to 2 cups Chinese broccoli florets (or substitute regular broccoli)
- 1 pound fresh flat rice noodles, or 8 ounces dry flat rice noodles
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- In a small bowl mix together the 2 soy sauces and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok and stir-fry broccoli until just tender and crispy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Set aside. In the same wok, add a bit more oil.
- Add tofu cubes and stir-fry until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue to cook another minute.
- Pour eggs down side of wok and cook until they set. Stir to break up egg and to mix with tofu.
- Toss in rice noodles and broccoli, cooking until noodles are softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir until noodles and other ingredients are well coated.
- Scoop onto plate(s), garnish with lime wedges, and serve.