Ranchy Potatoes and Broccoli
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb broccoli florets (I used frozen)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 ranch dressing packet (not ranch dip mix!)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450
- Slice potatoes into quarters.
- Microwave the broccoli until cooked through
- Toss potatoes with olive oil then mix ranch packet evenly over the potatoes. (I do this entire step in a large ziplock bag)
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Add Broccoli and roast for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove, sprinkle Parmesan on top of potatoes and broccoli and serve!