Walnut Parmesan Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heads broccoli (or 1 large), cut into florets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Cook broccoli in oil over medium-high heat until it begins to soften.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and walnuts; cook until broccoli is crisp tender and walnuts are toasted.
- Toss with lemon juice, red pepper flakes and Parmesan to serve.