I like to use dark cocoa and dark chocolate bits. Also I use wheat flour and they’re still incredibly moist.
Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil, sugar, and egg. (I do this in my blender)
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done..