- 2 1/2 cups cooked cauliflower (use frozen and cook until tender in the microwave)
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices cooked vegetarian bacon, crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces.
- Mix sour cream, 1/2 of the green onions, 1/2 the cheese, 1/2 of the bacon and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower.
- Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onion on top just before serving.