- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Place the quinoa and two cups of water in a covered pot. Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (one heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.