- 1 cup (8 oz) House Foods Premium or Organic Tofu Soft, drained
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Puree tofu in blender until smooth.
- Place mixture in mixing bowl and stir in corn starch and baking soda with electric mixer.
- Combine all additional ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well.
- Once batter is thoroughly mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased baking tray and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes.
- Makes 12 servings. Enjoy!