I very much liked this dish! Rated 10 for ease of making, taste, and reheat-ability!
- 12 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.