Trying to find a replacement for the canned biscuits, but for now this was just easier. These were great both fresh and reheated for breakfast. They didn’t take much work and provided easy microwaveable breakfasts each morning for a week for all 3 of us. 3 cans is 24 biscuits and we used all the filling. We made 14 sausage and egg stuffed biscuits and 10 bacon and egg stuffed biscuits. They were really awesome!
- 3 (16 1/3 ounce) cans pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 vegetarian sausage patties, cooked and shredded
- 8 strips vegetarian bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1 eggs, for top of Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix half the eggs with bacon and half the cheese. Mix the other half of the eggs with the sausage and the rest of the cheese.
- Stretch out one of the biscuits making it flatter and bigger about 2 1/2 to 3 inches side to side.
- Put a little bit of filling on top.
- Grab the sides and start pulling them to the top and then pinch to close. The dough is very malleable so stretch it out!
- Turn pinched side down on a greased pan.
- Beat one egg and add a Tablespoon of water. Brush tops of Biscuits with egg to give it a nice brown to it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Every oven varies so I would check at 8 and if they aren’t brown yet wait and check again until they are done.
- Freeze and micowave for 90 seconds when ready.