- 1 block tofu
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4-1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
1. Press tofu between two plates with a heavy press on top, a can or a pan. Press for 30 minutes or more.
2. Set oven to 400° degrees (set oven rack to lowest position.
3. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
4. Cut tofu in half and then slice into strips or cubes (we typically do strips)
5. In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder..
6. Place ranch in a shallow bowl.
7. Gently dredge the tofu through the ranch then coat in the panko mixture.
8. Place in a single layer in the prepared dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.