- 3 cups cooked white rice (day old or leftover rice works best)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- ½ cup water chestnuts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minces
- 3-4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup soy sauce
1. On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
2. Add the carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
3. Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side, then pour your eggs on the other side of skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
4. Add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well. Stir fry until thoroughly heated.