1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
1/2 medium yellow onions, chopped
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
6 large flour tortillas
16 oz refried beans
2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese (fiesta blend)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 ounces sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
3. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
4. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
5. Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
6. Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
7. Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
8. Add a layer of cheese.
9. Repeat the layers. (I found it easier to spread the soup/sour cream mixture on the bottom of the tortillas then lay them with the mixture facing down rather than try to spread the mixture over the cheese)
10. Bake, uncovered for 20-30 minutes.