- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 16 ounces sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any salt or fat. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, shallots, garlic, 1 tsp salt, and pepper.
- Cook until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender, approximately 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add wine; cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the cooked pasta, whipping cream, cheese, parsley, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Garnish with addition minced parsley if desires. Serve immediately.