Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield 60 sticks
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ( can use 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt (omit if panko has salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper ( or to taste)
- 1 large eggs ( might use two)
- 3 medium zucchini ( unpeeled then cut into about 3 x 1/2-inch sticks or as desired)
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- In another bowl, beat egg/s lightly.
- Dip zucchini sticks into eggs, then into breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned (you may turn the sticks over once halfway through baking time if desired).